All of our weddings are completely customized and our five star culinary team will create individualized menus for you and your guest to enjoy. Our venue is exclusive in the way that we only book one event per day so it truly is your special day. The rustic elegance, five star catering, and attention to details makes ThunderHawk a premier wedding destination.
- Ceremony space or outside cocktail space
- Rustic wood beamed ceilings
- 2 story entrance foyer
- Stacked stone fireplace
- Large dance floor
- Ample parking
- Separate brides room
- Picture windows throughout
- Shuttle service through a local Marriott Hotel
- Five star catering service
Our exclusive Chef prepares for you and your guests an exquisite menu that will be as memorable as your special day.
Golf & Charity Outings
The game of golf strengthens and builds relationships with clients and co-workers. Whether it is a beer-simmered brat at the turn, a boxed lunch on the course, or cocktails and dinner on the patio, Food For Thought provides exemplary service and outstanding cuisine for your outing. We will tailor-make your day an event that will impress clients, enrich employee experience and be uniquely remembered.
- Robert Trent Jones II designed course
- Experienced staff assist start to finish
- Group sizes 20-200
- Impeccably maintained
- "Best Courses You Can Play" -Golfweek 2012
- Consistent high marks from top national reviewers
- Exceptional facilities, professional staff caters to your every need
- 18 Hole Audubon Certified Golf Club
Corporate & Social
Whether you are entertaining clients or employees, our delicious food and attentive service contributes to the success of your event. We consider ourselves your parter and always insure that you recieve the best value. We strive to make each corporate event the most impressive your company has ever hosted.
- Accommodates 20-200 People
- Well suited for a variety of seating options
- Podium, projector, screen, available for power point presentations
- State of the art AV
- Diverse menu options, customize for each event
On Lewis Avenue in Beach Park, Between 29th and 33rd Street
From I-94 Heading North:
Follow I-94 North to IL 173. Turn right on IL 173. Travel approximately 5.5 miles east on IL 173 to Lewis Avenue. Turn right on Lewis Avenue. Travel south on Lewis 1.5 miles. Thunderhawk Golf Club will be on your right.
From US 41 Heading North:
Follow US 41 north to Delany. Turn right on Delany to Wadsworth Road. Turn right on Wadsworth to Lewis Avenue (3 miles). Turn left (north) on Lewis for ½ mile. Thunderhawk entrance will be on your left.
Follow I-94 south. Exit to US 41 south Toward Waukegan. Follow US 41 south to first light at IL 173. Turn left on IL 173 (5 miles) to Lewis Avenue. Turn right on Lewis Avenue. Travel south on Lewis 1.4 miles. Thunderhawk Golf Club will be on your right.
View Larger Map
Do you have more questions? Would you like someone to get in touch with you? Fill out the form below and we'll get back with you shortly!